Mulholland Utilities is part of the Mulholland Group of companies. We are a well-established and growing multi-faceted Construction Group encompassing Groundworks, Surfacing and Utilities.
Salary: £Competitive (Dependent on experience), Car, Pension, Life Assurance and Private Medical Insurance
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all Multi Utilities enquiries throughout the full process from receipt of the enquiry to submission of tender
- Produce high level indicative designs for gas, water & electric for pricing purposes
- Engineer the designs to give our clients the most cost effective solution
- Full take-off of all materials required for installation / costing
- Provide our clients with accurate well-presented quotations highlighting project descriptions and breakdown of costs per utility
- Attend meetings with clients as required
- Collate all required information (post contract award) to allow each utility to be submitted for design
- Manage the design process until all designs are approved by the adopting parties
- Project Handover to operations department upon receipt of technical approvals
- Manage Multi Utilities variations on Live Tenders
- Help to develop and grow the Division together with the Contracts Manager and Company Directors.
Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of the Multi Utilities business and processes.
- Leadership and responsibility skills.
- Ability to analyse problems and offer solutions.
- Prioritisation and responsibility skills.
- Good communicator.
- Able to work on their own initiative, within established procedures and as part of our busy teamSkills and Knowledge
- Desirable Attributes
- Use of Microsoft office suit
- MU Design
- WINDEBUT/ SNAP
- Fast estimate or alternative costing model
- Extensive knowledge of DNO / IDNO network specifications
- Water Knowledge would be an advantage
Holder of relevant vocational qualifications.
- Able to commit to the concept that Health, Safety and Environment are the number one priority for the Organisation and the individual.
Please apply via the online form or by sending you CV or details to email@example.com stating experience in the construction industry