Mulholland Contracts is part of the Mulholland Group of companies. We are a well-established and growing multi-faceted Construction Group encompassing Groundworks, Surfacing and Utilities.
We are currently recruiting an experienced Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to join our team on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Health, Safety and Environmental Manager, the role will assist in the development, implementation, monitoring and review of our Management Systems.
The candidate should have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree or Diploma in a Health and Safety related discipline, or working towards.
- Environmental qualification is desirable, but not essential.
- Good understanding of CDM Regulations 2015.
- IOSH membership (Graduate, working towards Chartered status).
- Current CSCS card.
- Previous experience within the Construction Industry.
- Previous Groundworks/Utilities experience is favourable, although not essential.
- Excellent communication and IT skills, including Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Good problem solver.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate, to help grow and nurture our safety culture, as we seek to drive the business forward with industry leading health, safety, and environmental performance; to be an integral part of a family business, where you can expect to become a close and valued member of our team.
Our vision is to make every encounter with the Health, Safety and Environmental team a positive one, regardless of the situation. The ideal candidate will have a proactive nature, seeking out opportunities for improvement and assisting the wider business to achieve success through collaborative working.
Travel throughout Scotland, predominantly the central belt, is required to facilitate site visits. Therefore, a full UK approved driving licence is essential.
Competitive salary, discretionary bonus and benefits package; including company vehicle, pension, medical and life assurance.
Please apply via the online form or by sending your CV or details to email@example.com stating experience in the construction industry