On site, and sound
Mulholland Contracts Ltd has a Total Commitment to Quality and Safety. This means you can feel secure that we are constantly reviewing the way we work to provide you with the best service.
For each project, be it for a flatted development to an entire housing estate, we establish a Quality System to maximise efficiency and eliminate waste.
We understand that there will be times that you need us to be flexible and go the extra mile. If there is a problem we will endeavour to resolve this for you on site, there and then, because your satisfaction is our number one priority.
It is all part of laying the groundwork for a good service.
- Surfacing – replace/upgrade
- Trunk roads, local roads, pavements, footpaths, public common areas
- Rail crossings
- Hard landscaping – cobbles, monoblock
- Concrete structures (small scale)
- Kerb installation
- Street lighting and street furniture
WATER & DRAINAGE
- Water mains diversion
- Water mains cleaning, camera inspections
- Dedicated department for water mains laying (one of first in the industry to offer this)
- Installation of pumping stations
- SEPA and other utilities approvals
- Housing development sites, commercial sites
- Sheet piling
- Earthmoving – cutting, filling, applying layers
- Deep sewers
- 3 permanent maintenance squads for housing development sites (this higher than average capacity offers excellent customer care performance levels)
SMALL WORKS DIVISION
Kerb Installation and Repairs
We are able to facilitate works involving replacements, alterations to roads and footpaths for pedestrian access. Remedial works to tar footways and roads, mono blocked surfaces, parking bays and speed ramps can also be addressed and also white line road markings.
We undertake the replacement or installation of bollards, street signage and street lighting columns, speed cushion for traffic management, salt bin locating and litter bins along with any required residential outdoor seating areas.
Another area in which we are active is the creating, setting out and formation of hard landscape areas whether this involves simple functional paving or sophisticated natural stone or attractive paving, gravel borders, decorative kerb edging, patios, and the forming of access ramps and platform etc. or just simply paved, mono blocked areas for vehicle access.
This is a major consideration in today’s environmental considerations. We can carry out such works as acco channel installations; new gully connection and installation; additional drainage including field drainage to assist in preventing water retention in landscape areas.