Mulholland Contracts Ltd. are delighted to advertise the position of Training and Development Manager, based at the Company Head Office in West Lothian.
Reporting to the Health and Safety Manager, this new and developing role will initially oversee the planning and delivery of a new, purpose-built training centre, located at our office in Polbeth, West Lothian. Thereafter, the position will be responsible for the ongoing development, planning and delivery of all training courses within the business.
- Previous experience working in a similar role within the Construction Industry is essential.
- A training qualification, such as level 3 EAT would be an advantage.
- A sound understanding of CITB training course structure and requirements is essential.
- NEBOSH National General Certificate and/or Construction Certificate desirable.
- Previous experience and/or qualifications for the delivery of CPCS/NPORS courses desirable.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
This is exciting opportunity, for the right person, to have a great deal of autonomy over our future training provisions; and to be an integral part of a family business, where you can expect to become a close and valued member of our team.
Travel may be required to accommodate site-based training, primarily across the central belt of Scotland. Therefore, a full UK approved driving licence is mandatory for this position.
This is an exciting role within a long established family business, where you can expect to become a close and valued member of the Mulholland team.
The position attracts a competitive salary, company vehicle, pension, private healthcare and life assurance
Return to vacancy list >>