Senior Multi Utility Estimator
Due to the continued growth of Mulholland Utilities, we seeking an experienced Senior Multi Utility Estimator
Reporting to the Contracts Manager
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all Multi Utilities enquiries throughout the full process from receipt of the enquiry to submission of tender
- Produce high level indicative designs for gas, water & electric for pricing purposes
- Engineer the designs to give our clients the most cost effective solution
- Full take-off of all materials required for installation / costing
- Provide our clients with accurate well-presented quotations highlighting project descriptions and breakdown of costs per utility
- Attend meetings with clients as required
- Collate all required information (post contract award) to allow each utility to be submitted for design
- Manage the design process until all designs are approved by the adopting parties
- Project Handover to operations department upon receipt of technical approvals
- Manage Multi Utilities variations on Live Tenders
- Help to develop and grow the Division together with the Contracts Manager and Company Directors.
Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of the Multi Utilities business and processes.
- Leadership and responsibility skills.
- Ability to analyse problems and offer solutions.
- Prioritisation and responsibility skills.
- Good communicator.
- Able to work on their own initiative, within established procedures and as part of our busy team
Skills and Knowledge
- Use of Microsoft office suit
- MU Design
- WINDEBUT/ SNAP
- Fast estimate or alternative costing model
- Extensive knowledge of DNO / IDNO network specifications
- Water Knowledge would be an advantageEducationHolder of relevant vocational qualifications. General Attributes
- Able to commit to the concept that Health, Safety and Environment are the number one priority for the Organisation and the individual.
Excellent Salary Benefits package to include Excellent Salary, Car, Pension, Medical and Life Assurance