Mulholland Contracts Ltd. (MCL) are delighted to advertise the position of Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Advisor, a new, challenging and vital role within the business, based in Polbeth, West Lothian.
Reporting to the Health and Safety Manager, this new and exciting role will assist in the development, implementation, monitoring and review of our Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems.
The candidate should have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree or Diploma in a Health and Safety related discipline.
- Environmental qualification is desirable, but not essential.
- IOSH membership (Graduate, working towards Chartered status)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar, safety related role.
- Previous experience within the Construction Industry
- Previous groundworks experience is favourable, but not essential.
- Excellent communication and IT skills, including Microsoft Excel.
This is an excellent opportunity, for the right candidate, to help grow and nurture our safety culture, as we seek to drive the business forward with industry leading health, safety and environmental performance; to be an integral part of a family business, where you can expect to become a close and valued member of our team.
The candidate will have previous experience within a similar role and will be expected to pro-actively seek out opportunities for continual improvement within their scope of work.
Travel throughout predominately Central Scotland is required to facilitate site visits. Therefore, a full UK approved driving licence is essential.
This is an exciting role within a long established family business, where you can expect to become a close and valued member of the Mulholland team.
The position attracts a competitive salary, company vehicle, pension, private healthcare, life assurance.
Return to vacancy list >>